Succession Certificate is a method of obtaining movable/immovable assets like Bank accounts, saving certificates, holding property valuable etc, from the deceased member of the family which is distributed to the heirs as per law. The succession certificate obtained by the court of law as per the Succession Act 1925. Our Insaf Law Associates provides best affordable lawyers to help you get succession certificate.
Required Documents for Succession Certificate.
1) Death certificate of deceased
2) CNIC of the deceased
3) Documentary evidences of the properties of deceased like bank statements, Saving certificate, stamp papers and title documents of the property etc.
4) Documents showing the details of legal heirs of the deceased like Form-B, authentic document of family tree etc.
5) CNICs of the legal heirs.
6) Provision of will if there is any