Cheque Dishonor /489F PPC

In Pakistan, a cheque dishonor case, also known as a “bounced cheque” case, can be filed when a check is presented for payment and is returned by the bank due to insufficient funds or other issues. The person who wrote the check can be held liable for criminal charges and may face fines or imprisonment. Civil suits can also be filed for recovery of the amount of the cheque plus damages. In order to file a case, the person who is the holder of the dishonoured cheque should file a complaint with the police station under section 489-F of the Pakistan Penal Code. (PPC) For more info contact us at 0300-8500985 or click the link